Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Winners For Sketch #180!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Debby from A Scrapjourney
The different flips and turns of my sketch this week really made me smile.  I just love how creative you are each week.  You truly inspire the whole team with your work and we are so thrilled to see your work!  This clean beauty just jumped out of the gallery for me.  The touches of pink and the clever take on the sketch are really fabulous.   Congratulations, Debby!  You are our Queen of Clean this week.
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!


7 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Congratulations ladies! Well deserved winners! Can't wait for the next one! Hazel xx

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Gorgeous cards! Congratulations to all! Thank you Karren for choosing mine :)

Amy Moore said...

Thank you for choosing my card Narelle. I always enjoy playing along. Congrats to everyone, all amazing artwork, such fabulous inspiration here!!

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for the pick Amy! Congratulations to everyone!! Looking forward to playing along again next week. :)

Andrea MacTrinh said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card Jen M :) Big congrats to all the winners.

Claire said...

Congrats Debby - beautiful CAS design...thanks so much for the shout out Cindy. Loved this sketch!

Stamper Gyrl said...

I cant believe I am a princess!! LOL!
Thank you girls!!
Tracy