Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Winners For Sketch 225!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Wendy from Simply Made


Thank you to everyone who played along with my sketch!  I loved seeing all the different interpretations of it and you really made it hard to pick a fave.  I chose Wendy's card because I loved the subtle chevron pattern plus the notebook paper layer with the elegant script.  Then to top it all off the shiny gold sentiment is absolutely fabulous!  Congratulations, Wendy, you are the Queen of Clean!





Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all the winners, a gorgeous and inspiring selection of cards. Karen x

Unknown said...

Thanks, ladies, for selecting my card as a Princess this week! Congrats to all the winners! :)

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Bravo to Wendy for her amazing card ... and to all the other Princesses. Thanks Rita for choosing my card.

Susie Sonnier said...

Wendy's card gives me so many ideas...awesome!

TaeEun said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card, Karren! Congrats to all the winners!!!

Wendy said...

Wow! Thank you so much Jen for picking my card as the Queen of Clean. Congratulations! to the princesses of this week too. You guys made my day...thank you!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Congrats to everyone! Love the inspiration here every week from the DT to the link-ups. Thanks bunches for loving my card and putting a huge smile on my face, Narelle! :)

Ann said...

Thank you! So excited to have my card chosen as a princess pick! Congrats to everyone chosen :) :) :)