Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Winners For Sketch 373

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess 
Kim has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Jaydee from Stampin! with Jaydee



There were so many amazing entries.  All our players make it hard to pick a queen each week.  I had many, many cards on my list of candidates - but I had to pick Jaydee.  Maybe it's my love of music, but I think even more so, it's Jaydee's use of the music staffs as the stripes, glitter paper for the treble clef and that clean and simple sentiment.  Congratulations, Jaydee, you are our Queen of Clean!


Please join us next week for a new sketch designed by Jen B!
SaveSave

6 comments:

Maria Helena said...

Beautiful cards!! So much inspiration. Thank you Lynda for liking mine, I appreciate it very much.!!!!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats to Jaydee and all the princesses. Thank you Cécile for picking my card.

Jaydee said...

WOW.... Kim, thank you so much. What a great way to start my day! This was such a wonderful sketch and I really enjoyed working with it. The submissions for the challenge were fantastic. Congrats to all the winners and thanks again!
jaydee

Melissa Grant said...

Thank you Judy for the shout out! Congrats to Jaydee and all the other winners :)

Mary said...

These cards are beautiful, congratulations ! Nice day

Nananas said...

Congrats to the queen and all the other winners! Thanks Lee Ann for liking my card :)