Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #386 - A Sketch by Jen B

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try.  The challenge is to follow our sketch while keeping your project clean-lined and fresh.  The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit.  We are so excited to see what YOU create!




It's Wednesday!  Jen B here and I'm so excited to be this week's hostess!  I had a lot of fun coming up this week's sketch!  I hope you guys like it too!  I always love seeing the different variations of the sketch in the gallery each week!  You guys are super creative and I'm always inspired by the cards that I see!  I can't wait to see this week's montage of cards!!




We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:

  • Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to THREE other challenges, except for another sketch challenge.
  • Please add a DIRECT link to your blog or other online gallery when adding your card to the link below.  If linking to a public gallery, use keyword FMS386.
  • Include our challenge sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  • Have fun!
This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, May 6th.  On Tuesday, we will announce the winner of this week's challenge who will be known as the "Queen or King of Clean".  The team will choose other gallery favorites to be known as a "Perfect Princess or Prince".

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Wonderful DT inspiration!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Nelleke said...

To late... Now let's have the link to my blog. To let you know that it was a nice sketch to work with. greetings, Nelleke
https://farmerblog-nelleke.blogspot.com/2019/05/verhuiskaartjes.html

Shirley Gentry said...

I don't know if you get to see the comment reply unless you go back to the blog, so I am posting here to thank everyone for their sweet, encouraging, uplifting comments. I value time so much, it is something we can never re-gain once it is gone, so I truly thank you for using your valuable time to leave me a comment.

Unknown said...

I would really like to use this sketch for a card layout, but I can't find the dimensions posted for the upper layer. Could someone please give them to me? Thanks so much! :-)

Jen Timko said...

We never specify dimensions. We love people's interpretations of the sketch and try not to interfere with the creative process.