Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Winners For Sketch 591

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean is Verena, from Simple Stamper!





A huge thank you to everyone who joined in our challenge this week! I am pretty sure you knocked it out of the park with your creations!  I am totally amazed at everyone's beautiful cards!  Each one was so unique!  Verena's card caught my eye this week.  I just love all of the grey that she used!  I also love the striped paper peeking out!  That colour combination is one of my favourites!  Congrats Verena! You are the Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Cécile!
 

4 comments:

Shirley Gentry said...

Thank you, Jen, for choosing my card as your choice. I appreciate it so much. Congratulations, to all the others who were chosen, I am sure they are as thrilled as I am. Thank you again.😊

~amy~ said...

Thanks for the shout out! I LOVE Verena's card and the others in the gorgeous gallery.

sentsue said...

Thank you Linda!!

Verena said...

Thanks so much Jen! The gallery was yet again so beautiful! A huge thanks to the Design Team for the weekly inspiration.