Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Winners for Linda's Sketch #25

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's challenge!  The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Linda has chosen her Queen!   
The "Perfect Princesses" this week are:


Rita's Choice
Jen at The Tiny Blue Butterfly
With so many wonderful choices this week, it was tough to pick just one favorite!  I love Jen's sweet card though and just had to go with it as my choice.  I love the colors, the designer papers, and that adorable image.   Her coloring is amazing; the red mushroom is so eye-catching!  I love the baker's twice, the little tag, and the fun stitching.  It all works so perfectly together.  Congratulations Jen on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Jen's Choice
Liliana at Stampin' From Home
Liliana’s fresh colors and clean design are right up my alley!  The pretty DSP and texture from the embossed layer create a lovely background to show off that vase of button flowers.  A wonderful Crumb Cake bow tied with the luscious seam binding ribbon completes this gorgeous picture. Congratulations Liliana on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!


Jennifer's Choice
I always find it so inspiring to see how different crafters interpret a sketch.  This week's variety was so impressive.  Sue's ultra-feminine card just kept me coming back.  Her beautiful shading in the watercoloring is the perfect focal point.  The doilies in the background add another lovely touch with their lace feel.  Congratulations, Sue, on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Tui's Choice
Erna of Elog Cards
This elegant card of Erna’s captured my attention as soon as I set eyes upon this little beauty.  The clean, classic styling and soothing colour scheme so versatile in design would suit any occasion or event.  The simple striped panel and the eye catching embossed frame with the beautifully coloured butterflies are so elegant and perfectly placed.  And finally, the pearl trio and simple sentiment for that perfect finishing touch!  Congratulations Erna on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Narelle's Choice
Jen of Jen's Craft Corner

This decision was really hard for me as there were so many amazing cards to choose from.  I've chosen Jen's gorgeous card as I fell in love the simplistic elegance of her card.  You can't go wrong when you use black and white and her use of the houndstooth DSP and that flourish caught my eye. Congratulations Jen on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week.

Allisa's Choice
There were so many great cards this week, it was hard to pick just one!  It was love at first sight with Julie's card!  The bow is amazing and I love the rolled flowers and the little bit of pearl bling throughout the card. Congratulations Julie for being my choice for the Perfect Princess this week!


Lesley's Choice
Michelle of My Passion for Crafting

As soon as I saw Michelle's pretty card this week, I loved it! The bold graphic designer paper in the background, mixed with the soft and subtly stamped image of the script and bird in the foreground, just made this card so unique and special for me.  The pretty lace border in purple and the simple sentiment are lovely touches too! Congratulations Michelle on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week.

Cindy's Choice
Betty Benton of BeeBee Stamps!
Betty's use of these colors are what made me keep going back to her creation.  I think we're all ready for signs of Spring, and this card feels like a fresh spring breeze.  The clear lines of the matting really show off the lines of the sketch, and the light and airy ribbon is the perfect compliment to this crisp and clean card.  Congratulations, Betty!  You're my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

And Our Queen of Clean this week:


Linda's Choice
Theresa at My Sassy Cards


Believe-In-You
What another fabulous week of entries!  Thanks so much to all of you who shared your beautiful creations with us!  I had a wonderful time looking at all of them.  I chose Theresa's card as my pick this week.  It's clean, bright and "oh so perfect" for the occasion.  (Check out her blog!)  The background papers carry out the teacher theme and beautifully frame the brightly colored schoolhouse.  The sweet two-toned ribbon is a wonderful accent.  Congratulations, Theresa, on being the Queen of Clean this week!  

Come back and join us tomorrow for another sketch designed by the "oh so talented"  Jen Mitchell!  

Thanks for stopping by,
The Clean Team

8 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Thank you, Cindy, for choosing my card for the Perfect Princess honor! I will wear my crown(badge) proudly!! This sketch was so much fun to work with and along with the colors I used, it was a joy to make this card!

Theresa said...

Oh wow - thank you!! I just loved the sketch, I never expected to be the Queen of Clean. I am totally honored. I look forward to your next sketch.

Erna Logtenberg said...

Thank you so much Tui! For choosing my card :-))

Jen Nelson said...

thanks so much for picking me to be a princess...

jen xxx

Michelle said...

yeah!!! thank you Lesley, for choosing me for PP!!

Julie Gearinger said...

Thanks Allisa for choosing my card as your "Perfect Princess" this week- what an honor! Congrats to the other "Perfect Princesses" and to our "Queen of Clean", Theresa- all of your cards are gorgeous!

Chris Dring said...

Congrats ladies! All of your cards rocked!

Danielle Vincent said...

Congratulations winners - your cards were all so beautifully done and it's easy to see why they were chosen. Loved them all!