Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #42 - A Sketch by Jennifer T.


Happy Wednesday and welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh! Jennifer Timko here with your sketch for the week.  I love sketches that are linear but I wanted to add a little interest by taking this one off center.  Hope you have fun with it!  The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!

We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, July 9th at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, July 10th we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

14 comments:

Brenda said...

Great sketch and such gorgeous cards! I'm hoping to have time to play, but vacation is currently a priority.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Thanks for the great sketch and for all the beautiful cards! I especially love the patriotic cards. Happy Independence Day to all!!

Rose said...

fantastic cards DT!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Great sketch and samples ladies! This was just what I needed for inspiration to make a card for someone. Thanks!

Victoria said...

I loved this sketch. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Gabby said...

Neat sketch and cards! Looking forward to participating in the challenge this week. :)

Tanya said...

First time playing along with you gals. Just recently discovered ya'll. Love your clean and simple sketches! Great samples from the DT!

Darnell said...

This is a great sketch and I was glad to get in before it was too late! Thanks for the inspiration!

Tami Grandi said...

Just found your blog- I LOVE CAS and sketches! Can't wait to play some more :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful DT inspiration and fun sketch to play with!

Maggie Mata said...

THE FMS team has some of the best sketches out there for challenges. Thanks so much.

JenMarie said...

I missed the deadline but wanted to share my card: http://taylormadebyjenmarie.blogspot.com/2012/07/raspberry-lemoade.html

Angélique said...

Thanks so much for a wonderfull sketch!
Unfortunately I didn't read the rules right, so I deleted some challenge-entries for my card to fulfill your rule to use this sketch with max 3 other challenges :) Hope that's ok :)

*hugs*
Angélique

Tonya Denton said...

It wasn't until today that I realized that my card IS NOT appropriate for this particular challenge site. I don't know what I was thinking! I roughed up edges and gave my card a distressed look. I really need to get back in the groove of things after being on vacation! I apologize for not adhering to the rules. :{