Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #44 - A sketch from Jen M.


Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!  This week Jen Mitchell is our hostess and she has brought us these fun circles.  The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!

We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

4 comments:

S.R Style said...

Thank YOU for inspiration!!! :)

Beverly G said...

Thanks for this great sketch, I can see many more possible cards with this one.

Tonya Denton said...

I apologize that my card image as well as the sketch image for this challenge isn't on my blog. I'm waiting for a call back from SU Tech Support to find out why I don't have the option to browse my folders for my files from the Resources Browser in my DBWS! I really need to sit down and just do my bloodspot.com page verses my SU Blog! LOL! I'm always having little things that occur with DBWS that give me fits for some reason. I taught Computer Apps for 10 years and Web Design for 2 so I'm not totally at a disadvantage here on my end. This sure reminds me of some of the tech problems my department would endure at times! LOL! Life does go on!

Melissa Craig said...

I missed the deadline - but thought I'd share my card anyway.

http://stampitscrapitshareit.blogspot.com/2012/07/paper-pretties-monday_23.html