Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #50-A Sketch by Lesley


Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches! Lesley here! This week I created a sketch that could be either simple or layered up with paper. School is just around the corner and with that comes the Fall...I noticed our team is beginning to show the signs of autumn with colour and texture...with Christmas not far behind!! We hope you will join us this week and we look forward to seeing how you YOU interpret our sketch! Have fun!
We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

10 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful examples by everyone -- I particularly like Jennifer Brum's embossed leaves -- terrific idea!

Joan Robertson said...

All of the cards posted are FABULOUS! I am in a slump and need some inspiration. Thank you for a great sketch and examples :-)

Jen Brum said...

Thanks Betty! I do love leaves....a little too much! Too bad I can't make fall cards all year round!!!

Judy said...

Wow, you've got some very talented cardmakers on your team. I especially love the thank you card with the burlap accent made by Jen Mitchell. I'd love to participate in this challenge. I'm going to try to see what I can come up with in the next 36 hours!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love every ones take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say I love all the examples! Way to go designers!

Andrea W said...

Thanks for another amazing challenge!

Susie W. said...

Soooo much great inspiration from the designers! Love your sketches, too!

Rose said...

another week of fantastic DT inspiration!!!!

KanataNewf said...

Well, I was a tad late in posting so the collectin was already closed, but just in case you might like to check out the card I made with the sketch you can find it here: http://kanatanewfpapercrafts.blogspot.ca/2012/09/getting-my-geek-on.html