Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Winners For Sketch 59


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Cindy has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Amy Moore
Amy's Art from the Heart


Thanks to all of you who played with my sketch in the challenge this week!  If you looked at all of the entries, then you know it was pure torture trying to pick only one queen.  But, I just kept going back to Amy's Snowmen card.  Amy's coordination of papers and colors are awesome and those adorable snowmen made me smile every time I looked at this card.  I love how she "popped" them on the scalloped circles, too.  Congrats, Amy, on being Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Tui!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful picks! Congrats Ladies!

My Creative Side said...

Love them all! Congrats ladies!

Erna Logtenberg said...

Thanks Jen B.! Congrats to all the ladies with their beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Amy - your card is adorable! So many beautiful cards... Thank you so much, Jen S, for the shoutout - I appreciate it! ;-)

Amy Moore said...

Yeah! How exciting! These little snowmen always make me smile too! Congrats to all the winners, and thank you!

Beverley said...

Thank you SO much for picking out my card as a Perfect Princess :)

Jen said...

oh, thanks!! what a fun way to start the crafting hour today!!:) all of the cards are awesome!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as a Princess! I am honored! It was such a fun sketch and I had so much fun playing along! Everyone's creations were awesome!

Stacey
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Dawn Easton said...

awww thank you Linda for choosing my Pure Innocence card as your pick! Totally made my day! Congrats to the Queen and all the Princesses!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Thanks LeAnne for selecting my card! What a big honor. Congrats Queen Amy and all the Princesses.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all winners, such beautiful cards.

Aimee Cretsinger said...

Thanks so much Jen M for choosing my card as a Princess! What an honor!! Congrats to Queen Amy and all the other Princesses!! :)

Robyn Oliver said...

Oh I just can't believe I'm a Princess again - Thank you so much Jennifer for selecting my card...you ladies are all inspiration to me and your sketches are not to fussy which I think must be my style. Congrats everyone..keep on stamping

Dani art 4 U said...

Oh my, I am so honored to be chosen as a Perfect Princess...and that Narelle was the one who picked my card. Congratulations to all the winners, all the cards are stunning.
xoxox