Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Winners For Sketch 125!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Amie Kieger

Wow 147 entries this week! So many fabulous entries to choose from but this week I couldn't go past Amie's whimsical unicorn card. Unicorns were a favourite of mine growing up and I love how perfectly this image works with the sketch.  The pretty sparkle was the perfect way to finish of this card!  Congrats Amie!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!


9 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to Amie! Thank you Karren for choosing my card! I am honored!!!

Heather North said...

Congratulations on the win Amie! I love the sparkles shooting from the unicorn. :) Thank you Cindy L for choosing my card! I loved playing along with this sketch. :)

Julia @ It's Always Ruetten said...

Great choices this week! The Space Needle card is great!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Oh my gosh! Now I know I am day dreaming! ;) Thanks, you guys so much, and great, BIG, sparkly thanks to Narelle!!! Sooooo many gorgeous cards this week--I adored that space needle card, too! :) Amie (kigz)

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Amie - congrats! I love the "shooting" sequins, just adorable! Rita - thanks so much for the honorable mention...I'm really honored!

Krista said...

Wow, thank you Amy for choosing my card!! There were SO MANY beautiful cards out there this week and I am honored to be chosen among this group!!

Sheila Bennett said...

Great choice for the Queen of the sketch!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Thank you SO much, Jen B. for picking my card ! Totally made my day! Congrats to all of the awesome designers and especially to Amie. Such a cool card! :)

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Linda, thanks so much for the pick! Congrats to all, and thanks for all the inspiration DT and participants week after week!