Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Winners for Sketch 127!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jennifer has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Amanda




Another great gallery this week!  Wow, did I enjoy the variations on the sketch.  Given the snow that fell (again) at my house and my complete and total spring fever, this card really spoke to me.  The lovely neutrals with that pop of pastel makes for such a pretty card.  The scattered pearls are the perfect finish!  Congratulations, Amanda, on being the Queen of Clean this week!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!


5 comments:

Amanda Burditt said...

Aw what a lovely surprise! Thanks so much for choosing me as your queen. x

Kelly S. said...

Thanks SO much for including me on the princess list! So many inspiring entries every.single.week from the hostesses and the whole gallery of participants. I have such a great time playing along!

Julie Gearinger said...

Congrats Amanda- I love your card and how you cut that DSP for your flowers- great job!! Thanks Cindy H. for choosing me as your Princess this week and congrats to the other Princesses/Prince as well- love all of the projects chosen and such wonderful inspiration!!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Amanda! SUCH a wonderful combination of colors. I adore the pearls. Linda, you totally made me smile by choosing my card--thank you! Thanks for all the amazing inspiration each week, everyone! :)

Jolanda hilderink said...

Lovely spring card Amanda. Just love the colors and flowers. Thanks Narelle for choosing my card for Princess of the week. I loved the sketch and all the cards you all made. Gives a lot of inspiration. :-)