Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #170 - A Sketch by Jen M.

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh! The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!

Hey everyone and welcome to a brand new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!  Jen Mitchell here as your hostess and I think I've given you a simple sketch with lots of possibilities.  I can hardly wait to see your creative interpretations of the sketch.  The design team has made some great cards to get your creative juices flowing, so just scroll down and check them out!
We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges, except another sketch challenge.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.  If linking to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS170.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end at 12:00pm PST on Monday, January 26th. On Tuesday we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

9 comments:

Greta said...

LOVE this week's sketch! I've been wanting to get back to playing in your challenges & now I "have" to--LOL! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Wonderful sketch and beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kara Lynne said...

Thanks for always giving us great sketches and inspiration! I really enjoyed playing along.

Barbara Godden said...

I love your sketches and try to play along with it, this one is awesome, I have trouble with cas cards and will keep this sketch on hand when I need to make one.

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed my card. I hope you like it :P

CG said...

What a great sketch, thank you! The DT projects are amazing. Best, CG

Patti said...

Loved this sketch the DT and the challenge players did a wonderful job - very inspiring!

Darlene Gabriel said...

I seem to be having trouble the past couple of times. My card didn't link up:(
Here it is: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2601750?&cat=500&ppuser=109435

Unknown said...

Really inspired by this sketch. I hardly do layering but this sketch made me wanna try! :)