Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #217 - A Sketch by Linda

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh! The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!

Hi Everyone!  It is Linda and I am delighted to be hosting the last sketch of the year!  I kept my sketch free and easy in case you get a few minutes to sneak away during this busy time and do some crafting!  Since my Freshly Made Sketch card is done that means I will get to escape with a cup of tea and check out your wonderful creations in our gallery!  We are taking a break so our linky will be open until January 4, 2016 and we will return with a first challenge of the new year on January 6th!

Wishing you all a Happy Holiday Season!
We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges, except another sketch challenge.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.  If linking to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS217.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end at 12:00p (noon) PST on Monday, January 4th. On Tuesday we will announce the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

9 comments:

Anita in France said...

Thanks so much for such brilliant inspiration ... and Merry Christmas to you all! Anita :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for all the fantastic DT inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with! Happy New Year to all!

Darnell said...

Happy New Year!! Thank you for a year of great sketches and awesome inspiration! Best wishes for a successful new challenge year in 2016!! Hugs, Darnell

Barb Finnical said...

Happy New Year! You've inspired my first card of 2016. Blessings for the upcoming year!

Fiona Whitten said...

Thanks for the inspiration. My first challenge of 2016!

Barbara Greenberg said...

Whew barely made it, but I got to use this great sketch for a thank you card. Happy New Year.

STASIA SLOMA said...

I had the blog post up in time, but I completely forgot to link it up. I loved the sketch and I wanted to share it. A card made with no embellishments. It is a first in a long time for me! http://www.stampzone.blogspot.com/2016/01/freshly-made-sketch.html

Tanya said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I played in time but had to delay my post.
http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2016/01/WCBH1-1.html

Tanya said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I played in time but had to delay my post.
http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2016/01/WCBH1-1.html