Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Winners For Sketch 235!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Tammy Hershberger from Stamp Happy

The gallery was just full of beautiful cards this week and I want to thank everyone who played along with my sketch.  It was so fun to see lots of color, flowers, watercolors, big sentiments, and so much more in the gallery.  I've chosen Tammy's card as my favorite because I love the linen textured background she's created and the tulips are a lovely splash of color for her neutral color scheme.  The bold die cut sentiment finishes the card off perfectly.  Congratulations, Tammy, you are the Queen of Clean! 


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!



5 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh my wow, what a nice surprise! So happy to see this today, especially on a rainy, chilly day here in Ohio where I am up to my eyeballs in filing at work! LOL This sure does brighten things up. THANK YOU! I LOVED this sketch! I am honored!

Kathryn said...

Thank you Linda and congratulations everyone! Such nice interpretations that will all bring a lot of joy to their future recipients :)
Take care all and have a great day!
--Kathryn

Lori said...

Thank you so much Jen, for picking my card!! It is truly an honor! Congrats to all the winners!!

Neets B said...

A big thank you for choosing my card, Karren! Congrats to all my fellow shout outs xx

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you Kim! for selecting my card! What an honor and I am thrilled! Congrats to all the other winners as well!