Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Winners For Sketch 254!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Wanda from Cullen-ary Creations


Thank you everyone who played along with our challenge - I love everyone's creative take on my sketch. We don't see a lot of Halloween on my side of the world, but I totally fell in love with Wanda's super cute and super cool Halloween card.  The images and spooky Halloween details caught my eye - you've created a truly wonderful card. Congrats, Wanda, you are the Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!

4 comments:

Maria Valente said...

Wow... thank you for choosing my card! I'm so happy!
Hugs

Wanda Cullen said...

OMGoodness...thank you, Narelle, for choosing my mummy card! You've totally made my day!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Quite a collection of pretty cards! Well done challenge.

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, I'm so sorry to be so late seeing this! Thank you, FMS ladies and Rita for choosing my card as a favorite! You made my day! Looking forward to getting some crafty time this weekend and using the next sketch. Thanks for the great inspiration each week!