Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Winners For Sketch 354

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess 
Linda has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: LeAnne from WeeInklings




Thanks so much to everyone who entered our challenge this week!  It is fun to see so many wonderful interpretations of the sketch!  I kept going back to LeAnne's card because she went back to the basics.....ink, stamps, one layer.  I love what she created in shades of blue with watery images. Beautifully done!  Congrats, LeAnne - you are our Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a sketch by Kim!
SaveSave

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

WOW! Or should I say "Cowabunga!" Thanks, Linda, for choosing my card, you totally made my day! Congrats to everyone, there were so many cool cards in the gallery, it's a great inspiration!

ElizStewart said...

Thank you so much!

Isascrapcreations said...

Congrats LeAnne ! Your card is beautiful

Stampingcountry said...

Thanks so much Karren for selecting my beaver card this week! Congrats to everyone on this week's beautiful gallery. And congrats to LeeAnn on being the Queen of Clean!

Annie S. said...

What a nice surprise! Thanks so much, Cecile, for selecting my card and congrats to all!

PJ said...

Congrats to LeAnne. Awesome Card!! Thank you Kim for choosing my card ♥