Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Winners For Sketch 370

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess 
Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Vicki from It's a Stamp Thing




You all did not disappoint!  I love all the different variations on my sketch for this week.  What an amazing gallery.  I fell in love with these gorgeous flowers and the pretty polka do background.  Congrats, Vicki, you are our Queen of Clean!


Please join us next week for a new sketch designed by Jen Mitchell!
SaveSave

5 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Thanks so much!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card for the "Queen" this week, I am so honored!!!

Mary said...

Congratulations and thanks to Jen B for choosing my card, it's great !

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats to Vicki and all the winners. Thank you Jen M for choosing my card.

Nananas said...

All beautiful cards! Thanks Narelle for choosing my card!