Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #119 - A Sketch by Cindy L.

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!


Hi everyone!  It's Cindy Lovell here with my first Sketch.  I was pretty nervous when i designed it,since this is not just my first Sketch for this Team,but also my first one for the public. The little voices in my head kept asking,will they like it...will someone play along and so on.  It took me a few starts until i really liked it.  I designed this sketch with the use of Papers in the back of my mind.  Of course you don't have to use patterns.  Feel free to use this sketch with anything you like.

I hope you decide to play along with us this week.I am already very excited and can't wait to see what you create! I love how the Team used this sketch!

Because we are seeing so many new players, we want to make a gentle reminder to please turn off your word verification.  We love commenting on your beautiful creations and word verification makes it hard on the team to do so.  Thanks so much and happy stamping!!

We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges, except another sketch challenge.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.  If uploading to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS119.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end at 12:00 PST on Monday, Jan. 20th. On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".



7 comments:

InkStampandScrapMom said...

Feeling a little silly for asking, but I don't see the linky for this week.

Jen Timko said...

Not silly at all. The code had dropped out. Thanks for letting us know!!

Greta said...

Love the new sketch & looks like a lot of people do with so many entries already! Planning to play along.

KristyLee said...

I really do love all and I do mean all of the DT's cards, very inspirational! The player's cards are looking fab too!

~amy~ said...

super fun sketch and inspiration!

Katie said...

Super cute sketch and DT examples!

Warm n Wonderful said...

I realise that the challenge is over, but I love this sketch and had to give it a try. Mine is here http://pastedpictures.blogspot.ca/. Thanks to the Redheaded Crafter who posted it on her blog and linked me here.