Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Winners For Sketch 523

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Ineke from Scraps and !neke



A huge thank you to everyone who participated in last week's challenge!  I absolutely loved going through the gallery and checking out the gorgeous cards you created!   Ineke's card jumped out at me right away!  I love the woodsy theme!  I love how she used the tree to be her three circles and the texture of the woodgrain!  So pretty!  Congratulations, Ineke, you are this week's Queen of Clean! 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Cécile!


4 comments:

!neke said...

Thank you so much !!!! I love your sketches !!!!
groeten Ineke

Verena said...

Thanks Cécile and congratulations to Ineke and the other princesses!

Two Oldies Going Places said...

This was my first time joining in. Had heaps of fun challenging myself. Congratukations to the winners ❤️

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Thanks Karen, for choosing my card. Some amazing work up there, so congrats to the other winners and to the Queen of Clean, !neke.
xxx