Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #56 - A Sketch by Rita






Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches! It's Rita here this week with a fun new sketch for you to try.  I love layers, so I came up with a sketch that will give you the opportunity to add (or not add) the amount of layers that works for your style.  Feel free to flip the sketch or use it as is, it's all up to you.   As always, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!

The "Clean Team" along with our fabulous guest designers have come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!



We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, October 15th at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".


13 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful cards you all have made for this fantastic sketch! It is always worth the wait for Freshly Made Sketches.

June Houck said...

I look forward to Wednesdays for your Freshly Made sketches and the DT samples for inspiration....Wednesday may become my favorite day of the week ;)

Sonia said...

Wonderful layout... great inspiration... love clean cards... OH WELL! and dirty too... just love making them... :)
HUGS...SK :)

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful sketch Rita - thanks so much!
Cheers, Karen

Rose said...

another fun sketch and awesome cards DT :)

Indy's Designs said...

Just loved this sketch!

Sonia said...

I love the sketch so much, I added another card... I didn't see anything about being one card per person only, but if that's the case, you can delete it... HUGS...SK :)

SeeJulieStamp said...

Someone left me a comment on my card and I accidentally deleted it. I think it was a moderator. Please come back and leave it again. Thanks!

Jenn Picard said...

Fantastic sketch Rita, and as always amazing samples by the DT!

Crealotte said...

Loved the sketch Rita! I didn't have to think about this one at all! Thank you...

Terri Orr said...

Really love this sketch--so many possibilities! Thanks for the opportunity to play!

Michele said...

Cute sketch! Glad I could join!!!

Tammy Fite said...

HI! I loved this sketch, and plan on using it alot in the future!! I missed the deadline, but here's my card anyway!
http://www.stampwithtammy.com/2012/10/more-challenges.html