Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #58 - A Sketch by Narelle


Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!  The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!



Hi Everyone - it's Narelle here!  I'm so excited to be sharing my first ever sketch with you all - big thanks to the "Clean Team" for asking me!  When Jennifer asked me if I'd like to create a sketch, I was a little scared as I'd never actually put pen to paper and drawn one before.  I like lot of layers and "fullness" to my cards so I designed a sketch that gives me that.  I can't wait to see what you create - I hope you have fun with it!

We would like to add a fond farewell to the amazing Ann Schach.  She has been a Guest Designer for us and this will be her last week.  What a joy it has been to work with her!!  Make sure you stop by her blog and tell her how much you have enjoyed her inspiration!

And last, we'd like to welcome back Linda Callahan who has been away on grandmother-leave.  We're so happy that she's back with us sharing her fabulous cards and signature wit!

We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, October 29th at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".


12 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I am loving this sketch!!! Fabulous designs, ladies!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Narelle your sketch is absolutely amazing and I see myself using this one a lot. The samples by the design team as always are beautiful. I can't wait to play along with all you talented women.

Heidi Baks said...

All the samples are just adorable this week!

Jeanette said...

This was a great sketch to work with. Thanks so much!! And beautiful inspiration as well!

SeeJulieStamp said...

Great Sketch! Can't wait to play!

Andrea W said...

Fantastic sketch! Thanks for the wonderful design team inspiration.

Lesley said...

Gorgeous sketch Narelle! I love it!!! Wonderful DT samples as always ladies!

Bonnie said...

Wonderful sketch, Narelle! It was a fun one to work with. And all the DT samples and gallery postings are so inspirational. Makes me wish I had lots more time to stamp!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Thanks for the amazing sketch! Fabulous inspiration from the DT!

Stacey
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Carole said...

Great sketch, Wonderful samples by the design team.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love your sketches! The design team and participants have displayed such a vast variety of cards that show what a versatile sketch this is! Great job crafters!

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous cards, my friends! You are all so talented! I will miss being a part of this wonderful team!