Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Winners For Sketch 118!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Stephanie Lanzalotto


I guess there was some pent-up demand for a Freshly Made Sketch this past week because the gallery was full to bursting with 144 entries!  There were so many beautiful cards it was really difficult to choose just one!  Thanks to everyone who participated!  I chose Stephanie's birthday card as my pick.  She layered together these great images and showed us that she's not afraid of color while doing it!  I love the fruit-punch colors and the fun horizontal layer.  Congratulations, Stephanie on being the Queen of Clean!





Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Lovell!


8 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I am so honored to having been chosen this week's Queen of Clean! Thank you!!! I have been having a hard time getting into my craft room, and this is such a boost of confidence for me. The DT creations and the entries were gorgeous. Congrats to all who participated and to the Princesses for such inspiring work!

Karen said...

congratulations Stephanie! It's a beautiful card!

Greta said...

Congrats to Stephanie & all the Princesses! I'm very honored, Karren, to be one of them--thank you!

Lee-Anne said...

Congrats Stephanie and all...what a lot of beautiful inspiration everyone!

Evelyn S. said...

Thank you! I'm honored!

Paul B said...

Aww!! Thank you Rita. Very sweet of you. Well done to all the others who were selected, deservedly so and to Stephanie :) Pxx

Aimee Cretsinger said...

Congrats to Stephanie! Thanks so much for the wonderful comments and thanks to Cindy L. for choosing my card..I am honored! :)

brrenwick said...

Thank you Jen T. for choosing my card! It's quite the honor being selected out of so many amazing creations!