Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #142 - A Sketch by Jennifer B.

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!

Hi!  It's Jen B here as this week's hostess!  I'm super excited to be hosting this week and hope you like the sketch I've come up with!  I wanted to keep it simple and versatile!  I love to see all of the different cards that are created with one sketch!  


Linda Callahan


Narelle Farrugia
Taking a break but stop in to say hi

Cindy Hall

Karren Johnson

Cindy Lovell

Taking a break but stop in to say hi
We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges, except another sketch challenge.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.  If uploading to a public gallery use keyword FMS142.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end at 12:00 PDT on Monday June 30, 2014. On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".


7 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

love the sketch-great DT cards too!

Donna said...

I love this sketch. I would have never come up with this design on my own and now it is going to be my go to design. Thank you for sharing.

Sandi MacIver said...

thank you so much for this awesome sketch this week, I loved creating with it...like Donna, I'll be using it again!

Donna said...

My husband last night came to me asking if I had a Thinking of You Card on hand...I said no, but I can whip one up. I used this sketch again for that card. It won't be posted on my blog in time to share here, but I just wanted you to know that this sketch has already come in handy for me.

Beverley said...

what a fun sketch and DT Members had wonderful inspirations.

stampin' hugz
Beverley

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

These are great samples by the DT members once again! I'm not sure your team really likes what I do with your sketches, but I sure have fun playing with them. Blessings!

Tanya said...

I posted a day too late, and forgot to let you know I loved the sketch! :) Thanks!!
http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2014/07/blog-hop-bundle-save.html