Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Winners For Sketch 140!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Caroline from Caroline's Creations


What an amazing gallery this week!  So much creativity and so hard to pick a winner!  Caroline's funky flowers on her card drew me in for a second look!  The background stenciling is perfect for the diagonal element - beautifully done! Congratulations, Caroline, on being the Queen of Clean this week!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Hall!

9 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you Rita for the shout out!

Unknown said...

Thanks Cindy L. for choosing my card! Had a lot of fun with this sketch. Congratulations to all the winners-all fantastic cards!

Diane Jaquay said...

Thanks Jen T. for picking my card, and congrats to everyone!!

Maura said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Karen! And thanks for the great sketch, it was fun to do. Congrats to the other winners, too.

Lisa said...

Thank you so much Amy, I am glad you liked my card!

Congrats to all the shout outs, such beautiful cards!

canadian_liner said...

Wow! Thanks so much Linda, and the FMS crew--I just saw that you chose my funky trellis card! Great entries from the Princesses--this was a really fun sketch.

Ceal said...

Thanks so much Cindy H. for liking my card I am honored!

Lea Lawson said...

All lovely creations!! Thanks Jen M. for picking mine!! :)

Cindi said...

Thank you, Narelle!! I'm so excited. I am in wonderful company with all the other fantastic cards!