Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Winners For Sketch 93

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Allisa has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of CleanCIndy Brumbaugh


Thanks to everyone for playing along with my sketch!  I loved seeing all of the different variations. Cindy's card caught my eye with her bold colors and pop of black.  It is like her card is all dressed up for a special occasion, complete with bow tie! Gorgeous card, and love how she kept it clean!
Congratulations, Cindy, on being the Queen of Clean this week!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Linda S!


6 comments:

Tricia T said...

Thanks so much for making me a princess this week! : )

Tricia

Linda said...

Thanks for choosing my card! I will wear my princess tiara with pride!!

Karren said...

Thanks so much, Jen, for choosing my card for a Perfect Princess award. Congrats to Cindy and the princesses.

Heather said...

Congrats to everyone, and thanks so much for the Princess Tiara! There can never be too much bling! I'm looking forward to the next challenge!

Cathy said...

Thanks Narelle for choosing my card, and congrats to all, lots of fabulous inspiration :) Cathy x

Lyndal said...

Many thanks for choosing mine as a Perfect Princess - much appreciated :) :) :)