Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Winners for Sketch 96

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Amy has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Amy Koenders

Label Something Tag a Bag

I truly enjoyed looking at all of the creations in the gallery this week.  I loved looking at the variety of styles and stamps.  In the end, I found I kept coming back to Amy Koenders' fun gift sack.  I love the chevrons on the sack and the punched chevrons on the border.  The embossing and stamping on the tag is gorgeous, and the bow is so fun.  I think the most striking and creative part to me though is the use of rhinestones placed randomly on the bag.  Love it!  Congratulations, Amy, on being the Queen of Clean this week!  






Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Jennifer Timko!


3 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh I'm delighted to be a Princess for the week and I thoroughly enjoyed making this card and try to follow your sketches most weeks. Thanks Sarah
x

brrenwick said...

Thank you Cindy for choosing my card! There were so many great ones, as always!

stampwithamyk said...

Oh wow! Thanks for picking my little gift bag this week. The gallery was awesome and I'm looking forward to playing along with the new sketch!! :)