Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #95 - A Sketch by Narelle


Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!

Hey Everyone! It's Narelle here! I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying and it's already my turn for another sketch.  The sketch I've designed today is a little bit more "me" with one or two more layers from the last sketch I put together.  I hope you like it and I can't wait to see what you create!
We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.  If uploading to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS95.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, July 22nd at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".


11 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful sketch! Love those few layers! Fun! Fabulous samples from everyone. Thanks for the inspiration!

Andrea W said...

Outstanding inspiration! I had fun playing along. Thanks for the terrific sketch.

Unknown said...

J'adore se Sketch il est magnifique!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Fantastic sketch, Narelle and wonderful inspiration from the DT.

Heather Rogers said...

Fabulous sketch! Great inspiration from the DT. :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards from the DT and challengers. TFS

Have a gr8 day

Patti P. said...

I can see myself using this sketch over and over, great cards from the team and lots of inspiration. So glad I could join in.

Heather Rogers said...

This was such a great sketch, I had to use it twice! :)

dj said...

I loved all the examples and really enjoyed this week's sketch!! Thanks for the weekly inspiration!!

Bev said...

Thanks for another great sketch and the lovely DT inspirations

Bev :)

Anonymous said...

Great sketch! Love playing this week :)