Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Winners For Sketch 144!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Alison Barclay from Gothdove Designs

Thanks to everyone who played along with my sketch this week - it was great seeing all your cards fill up the gallery.  Our Queen of Clean is Alison Barclay.  I just loved the effect Alison created on that gorgeous tag and the beautiful, soft color scheme she chose was perfect!  Congrats, Alison!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!


5 comments:

Karen M said...

Oh thank you Narelle for choosing my card! I'm tickled pink! Well done to all the other winners and especially to the Queen of Clean!

Heather said...

Thanks for the pick, and congrats to all our lovely court, lol!

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for picking my card Linda! I appreciate it. Fantastic cards this week, congratulations to everyone! :)

Dawn Easton said...

awww thanks Rita for choosing my card!

AB. said...

Wow!!! Thank you so much for selecting my card as the Queen this week. I had so much fun getting messy with it and it was a fabulous sketch to work with.
Congratulations to the other Princesses for their amazing work! Xxx