Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Winners For Sketch 186!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Jodene from Jodene's Cards and Creations
Wow!  Thank you all so much for playing along with my sketch this week!  There were so many beautiful cards in the gallery!  It was so hard to choose just one!  Jodene's card jumped out at me as soon as I saw it!  I just loved those little barnyard animals (I have a secret love for pigs!) and the texture in the grass, sky and clouds!  Her colouring is fabulous!  Congrats, Jodene you're my pick for Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Lovell!



7 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Congratulations to all the well deserved winners . . . and thanks you so very much Cindy L for choosing mine, looking forward to your sketch this week! Hazel xx

Scrappy Géri said...

Congrats to everyone And thanks for choising m'y card :)

Jodene said...

Wow! Thank you so much, I am so excited to be chosen this week! And congratulations to all the other winners as well. So many beautiful projects this week :)

June Houck said...

Oh, these are all fabulous! I espeacially *heart* Jodene's card...wonderful!

Judy1223 said...

Congratulations, ladies! Another week of amazing cards all around!

Michelle said...

Congrats Jodene...Cute card!!!!
Thanks for selecting mine, Lesley!!!
Congrats to all!

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, so excited...thanks so much! and congrats to the others too!

sparkle & shine *~*