Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Winners For Sketch 203!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean : SonjaK of The Art of Stamping
Thanks to everyone who played along with our sketch!  Once again the gallery was filled with outstanding cards and you all demonstrated that your creative interpretations of the sketch knows no bounds!  I chose Sonja's card because the vibrant watercolored background splashed amid the embossed design is so fabulous.  The sequins and the thread add creative interest and the bold sentiment really highlights her colorful design.  Congrats Sonja- you are the Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Timko!


5 comments:

SonjaK said...

Oh my, I'm the Queen of Clean. I'm speechless and I almost can't believe it. Thank you SO much for chosing my card! And congrats to all the other winners. Fab cards - all of them!

Pink Unicorn said...

Congrats to Sonja, your card is absolutely stunning. Also congrats to the other gorgeous top picks and a huge thank you to Karren for picking my card!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Fabulous choices for the Queen and Princesses, amazing cards from all of them.
Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Great cards, x

I Card Everyone said...

SonjaK your card is really stunning, congratulations!! Your Princess are looking really cute, too! Cheers all around!
=]