Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Winners For Sketch 307!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!
The Queen of Clean: Diane from Nellie's Nest

Thank you to all of you who were so kind and understanding with our technical issues a couple of weeks ago.  You simply proved what we have already known...we have the best players of any challenge out there!  Of course that was proven with the gorgeous work in our gallery, too.  This clean and bright card jumped right off the screen.  The gingham and those sweet flowers are lovely.  Congratulations Diane, you are our Queen of Clean!


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!

SaveSave

6 comments:

Diane said...

OMGoodness, I am so surprised....thank you so very much I am honored!! Congrats to the other winners as well!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! I love seeing all the beautiful cards! I'm so honored to have my card featured! Thank you Karren!

Melissa Grant said...

Wow thank you! Congrats to everyone and thank you Linda! Now I can tell my husband I truly am a princess...lol!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous winning card.

Silke said...

Many thanks for picking my card, Jen! And congrats to the queen and other princesses.
Hugs, Silke

Jeanne J. said...

Woo Hooo! Thanks for loving my card Amy! Hugs to you and the whole team! I love playing here!