Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Winners For Sketch 348!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess 
Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Silke from KartenKram


Thank you so much to each of you who joined in our challenge this week!  I loved taking a look at each card and there so many amazing contributions!  I absolutely love Silke's card this week.  The copper and white together are so elegant and those flowers are just stunning!  Congrats, Silke, you are this week's Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a sketch by Karren!
SaveSave

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Thank you to Narelle's Choice for choosing my card! I'm doing a little happy dance here right now, because you've made my day :) Congrats to everyone!

Silke said...

Wow, it`s so amazing! Many thanks Jen for choosing my card as the queen of clean. It`s my first time and I`m so happy! Congrats to the other talented ladies.
Hugs, Silke