Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Winners For Sketch 382

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Sandhya

I loved all the ideas I saw throughout the gallery this week. What clever creations and so many pretty cards!  I fell in love with this spring beauty the second I saw it.  Oh, those sweet boots and fun colors.

Congratulations Sandhya, you are this week's Queen of Clean!


Please join us next week for a new sketch designed by Jen Mitchell!
SaveSave

5 comments:

Windy Ellard said...

Thank you Jacquie for the pick..wish I was at the beach now! Have a wonderful week!

Brian King said...

Thanks so much, Narelle! What an honor to be selected! ♥

Allisa said...

Thanks so much, Jen! I am off to do more watercoloring! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards !! ♥

Nora Noll said...

Thank you so much Karren!! That was my first try at this technique and it was SO FUN!