Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Winners For Sketch 405

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Judy has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Lori Tecler at Inking Aloud



What fun to see such a variety of themes and ideas for this week's sketch! I so enjoyed looking through them. I thought Lori's card was so clever with the sizes of each element. Once I saw that bear and bee, I was in love! Congratulations, Lori!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch by Jacquie!


3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

So happy to be a princess this week. Thanks so much Jacquie! Congratulations to the Queen Lori and the rest of her court. Super cards all.

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Jen B!!! You can't imagine how honored I am to be among the talent here - and also happy to see a few of my besties share that honor! Congratulations, Lori - I LOve that big guy!
=]

Nananas said...

Thanks Karren for choosing my card and congratulations to all the others! These are all beautiful cards :)