Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Winners For Sketch 425

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: LucieG of LucieG Cards


A very big thanks to everyone who joined us in the gallery this week! I had such a great time checking out all your beautiful entries. Choosing a winner hasn't been that easy! Lucie's gorgeous detailed butterfly caught my eye! I love how it pops against that beautiful simple background.  Congratulations, Lucie, you are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch by Karren!


7 comments:

Handmade by Maxin said...

Well done LucieG Cards, beautiful 👍💐😊

Ginger said...

Excellent work LucieG! Great card!

Ginger said...

Thanks to Kim for enjoying my creation!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Cindy Beach said...

Love your card, LucieG. Congrats, everyone!

Izzy Scrap said...

Thanks so much Linda for the shout out. Congratulations to Lucie and to the HM. xx

Jaydee said...

Karren, thank you so much for choosing my card. I came to check out this week's sketch and was thrilled to see my card in the winner's gallery. Congrats to Lucie on a well deserved win and to all the other Honorable Mentions.
hugs
jaydee