Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Winners For Sketch 477

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean:  Nancy from Nananas


Thank you to everyone who played along with our sketch!  It was so fun to see all the creative interpretations of the sketch and you made it so hard to choose!  I love the technique that Nancy used to create color for the flowers and leaves.  It's got a great color block look!  The subtle diagonals on the background and the white space in the center make this a fabulous card!  Congratulations Nancy, you are the Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch by Jen Timko!


7 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Yay! Thank you Linda for choosing my card this week and congratulations to Nancy on a beautiful card, and well done to all the other princesses too!

Christine said...

Thank you Cecile ❤️ I loved playing with this sketch. Thank you for choosing my card.

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a great selection of entries this week. I totally love the choices for winner and princesses. Congrats everyone!

Stampin Expressions said...

Thank you so much Amy! What a beautiful compliment! I loved the challenge of creating a square card. What a lovely card Nancy!

Cat Craig said...

Congratulations to the Queen and the princesses. Thank you so much Judy for including me in the court!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

MA-MI said...

Jacque, by choosing my card as your favourite you've made my day! Thanks and congratulations to all!