Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Winners For Sketch 488

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean:  Rosemary of Hey There ....rosigrl!



A big shoutout and thank you to everyone who played along with my sketch!  It's no surprise that the gallery was full of beautiful and creative interpretations of the sketch.  I chose Rosemary's card as my favorite because I love how she used these eclectic colors and created a lovely floral design.  Blue leaves?  Yep, that's how I roll (is what I imagine this card is saying)!  The crisp white background just draws your attention immediately to those beautiful images.  Congratulations, Rosemary! You are our Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch by Linda!


5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh Wow! So excited to be the Queen of Clean! Thanks so much Jen M. for picking my card. Congrats to all the Princesses!

Windy Ellard said...

Amy, thank you for the pick...love the sketch and making this card! Have a wonderful week!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Thank you for picking my card, Jen B.!! Such a fun sketch. Congrats to the Queen of Clean and all the other Princesses!

Alexandra said...

Thanks Jen T for picking my card. Congrats to the queen and to all the Princesses!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️