Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Winners For Sketch 525

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Mary Reiner from A Red Letter Day




What a lovely gallery you gave us this week!  So many awesome visions of my sketch.  Thank you to everyone for playing along.  I chose Mary's card this week as I just love the monochromatic elegance which is so fitting for a sympathy card.   Congratulations, Mary, you are this week's Queen of Clean! 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Mary Reiner said...

I'm so honored to have been chosen! Thank you so much. I really do love these challenges!

*Vicki* said...

Thank you so much Linda for choosing my card as your pick! I'm very honored to be a princess of clean! Congrats to everyone with these amazing inspirational creations! Thanks for the great sketches to play with!