Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Winners For Sketch 566

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Lucie from Lucie G Cards




It's my favourite time of the week - winners time! I love looked at all of your creations from over the last two weeks. I have chosen this gorgeous card from Lucie.  Lucie has given her card fabulous texture and wonderful colours. I love the combination of those sweet birds nestled amongst the leaves. Just stunning!  Congrats, Lucie, you are the Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!

3 comments:

Greta said...

What beautifully creative cards--congrats to all! I'm so honored you picked my card, Jen B--thank you!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for the shout out!! Yay!!

Amanda Mertz said...

Congrats to Lucie and thanks to Linda for picking my grapefruit card! Fab sketch as always!!