Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Winners For Sketch 571

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Michele from I Card Everyone



Thanks to everyone who played along with our sketch this week.  The gallery was full of slimlines and A2s and all were such creative interpretations of the sketch.  I chose Michele's card because I loved how she created the colorful floral background and used the sentiment as double duty for the slim panel.  Congratulations Michele, you are the Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

NO WAY!! Oh my goodness I thought surely my card was NOT going to pass the CAS test! Thanks so very much, Jen! and congratulations to all these fabulous card makers - I see many of my own favorites here!
=]

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow - Thank you (Jen T.) for choosing my Typewriter card to be included in the top picks from the last challenge. I'm so very honored!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Thank you Jen B, for the shout out. Such amazing cards, congrats to everyone and especially to Michele - beautiful work xxx

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Thank you Linda for the pick, congratulations to Michele for a stunning card a well done to all of this week’s princesses!

donna mikasa said...

Bowing to Her Majesty Michele and congrats to the other picks! Thanks for the shout out on my card, too!

Verena said...

Big congrats to our Queen and everyone else on a beautiful gallery. Thanks so much for the pick Amy!