Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Winners For Sketch 601

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen.

The Queen of Clean is Terri from Think Outside the Box.




What a terrific gallery this week!  So many wonderful fall cards - guess the seasons are changing here in the US!  Terri's great pumpkin caught my eye right away!  It is so big and bright for Halloween!  Gotta love that smile! Beautiful way to use die cuts on a card!  Congrats Terri you are our Queen of Clean!



Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!



4 comments:

Melissa Grant said...

Thanks Jen T for the shout out!! Congrats to Queen Terri and all the other princess winners!

Terri said...

Oh my goodness!! Thank you for selecting my card as the Queen of Clean!! And congrats to the princess winners! -Terri

Valérie said...

Thank you Amy for picking my card as your favourite :) Congrats to the other winners!

Andrea S. said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks so much to Kim for selecting my card as your favorite - you've made my week! Congratulations to Valerie as queen and the other princesses. I'm honored to be among this creative crowd.