Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Winners For Sketch 607

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Amy chosen the Queen.

The Queen of Clean is Michele from I Card Everyone



What fun it was to look through the gallery this week! I loved all of the creativity on display. I was drawn to Michele's sweet card with these adorable and beautifully colored mice. And the ice cream -- that was a big draw too!  Congrats Michele you are our Queen of Clean!



Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Jacquie!



6 comments:

Kristin Sluhan said...

WOW! Thanks for the honor ladies! Congrats Michelle!!

I Card Everyone said...

wait. what? Amy! thank you so much! I thought surely no one would see that Sketch there on my card... but you did!
congratulations to everyone!
=]

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Thanks very much for the shout out, y'all! And congrats to all the winners! :)

brrenwick said...

Thanks for the shout out Narelle! It's always so much fun to play along with all of you!

Stampin Expressions said...

Thanks so much Cecile for your shout out! I am honored that you picked my card, I had so much fun with this sketch!

Vicky Hayes said...

Goodness, Michele's winning card is a fabulous interpretation of the sketch! Thank you so much Judy for choosing my card as your pick (and sorry I'm so late!) Vicky x