Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Winners For Sketch 618

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen.

The Queen of Clean is Hannelie of Desert Diva






Thanks so much to all those who played with my fanciful sketch. You all have been super creative with these whimsical strips and I had great fun browsing the gallery. Among all these beauties I had to choose just one and I picked Hannelie's CAS perfection. It is so striking with those colorful stripes and that gorgeous white butterfly. Congrats, Hannelie, your are this week's Queen of Clean. 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Judy!



4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Judy! We must go fishing together!! Your canoe, or mine?? lol Thanks so very much for seeing Cecile's Sketch in my design!
Congratulations everyone!
=]

Hannelie said...

Oh thank you so much! I'm honored to be the winner this week! I LOVE the sketch ♥
Congrats to all :)

Rosemary said...

Congrats to Hannelie! Thanks so much picking my card Kim.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Thanks for the shout out. Such a fabulous sketch. Congrats to all