Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Winners For Sketch 625

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen.





I loved going through the gallery this week and looking at all the beautiful creations.  Each one was so unique and made me smile.  I loved Michele's card as soon as I saw it. I love the colour combination she chose, that elegant background embossing, the intricate die cut and those beautiful flowers.  This card just screamed spring to me and that's something we sure could use right now!  Congratulations Michele, you're this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Cécile!



3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Jen!!! You have made a good day even better! Thanks so very much and congratulations to all those beautiful Princesses! {I spotted a few of MY favorites there, too!}
=]

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the pick, and congrats to all!

Bobby said...

Thanks, Amy, for choosing my card. Congrats to Michele and all the other picks.