Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Winners For Sketch 630

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Judy has chosen the Queen.

Sent Sue from Instagram
 


I loved all of the beautiful cards and different ideas in the gallery this week! I kept coming back to this eye candy of celebration from Sue. The design really speaks to my love for mixed media, which I don’t get to create with as much as I used to. Congrats Sue, you are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Timko.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Thank you so much Jen for choosing my card! I am honored to have been chosen!!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Congratulations to Sue the Queen of Clean and to the six princesses. All beautiful cards.

sentsue said...

Thank you Judy!!

Donna3d said...

Thanks and congrats all! This was a fun challenge and I loved seeing everyone's cards.