Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Winners For Sketch 645

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen chosen the Queen:



Oh wow!  I just can't believe how many amazing cards got entered into this week's challenge!  It was so fun to check them all out!  I am always blown away at your creativity and all the different takes on one sketch!  As soon as I saw Tenia's card though my heart fluttered!  I just love outdoor scenes and this one was paired with a gorgeous white background!  Two of my favourite things!  I love the different elements and detail that Tenia has added to her card. Congratulations Tenia! You are our Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Cécile.

4 comments:

sentsue said...

Thank you Cécile!

Vanessa Drescher said...

All those cards are so lovely. Congrats, Tenia! Such a beautiful card.

Colien said...

Thanks, Judie!
Congrats to all others too!
grtz Colien

Bobby said...

Thanks, Linda. Congrats to all the other shout outs and Tenia.