Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Winners for Sketch #648

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle chosen the Queen:




Oh how this card took me back to the 2000's and my boys love for anything Pokemon! What am I talking about? My 24 yo still loves anything to do with anime! I absolutely love these images and the fab use of colours.  Thank you Nance for creating a totally cool card that made me smile when I saw it. Congrats Nance! You are our Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy.

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Thank you, Amy! Congrats to Queen Nance and my fellow princesses!

Vanessa Drescher said...

Congrats to the winners! Such stunning and beautiful cards.

donna mikasa said...

Thanks so much, Judy! And congrats to Nance and the rest of the court.

I Card Everyone said...

Nance, you've aced this Sketch - congratulations! and I love the company I'm keeping at court - hugs all around - and thanks, Linda! Ice cream seems to be our thing!
=]