Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Winners For Sketch 647!

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren chosen the Queen:




What a wonderful gallery you all created this week!  The way you took my sketch and made it your own was so impressive - thank you to everyone who played along.  I thought the way that Caroline took the sketch layout and used it to showcase these fun, stamped sweet treats was wonderful!  And her colour choices were fabulous. Congratulations Caroline! You are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle.

4 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to Caroline and her yummy card! And congrats to the others and thanks to Linda for the shout out!

Maz said...

Oh thanks Narelle for choosing my card

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh thank you so much for choosing my card, Karren. This was a departure from my usual style so it was so lovely to see that you liked it. Congrats to the Princesses - beautiful work xxx

Terri said...

Thank you so much Jacquie for selecting my card!