Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Winners For Sketch 650

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Judy has chosen the Queen:





What a fabulous gallery this week! I always enjoy being able to see other interpretations and ideas of the same sketch. So many cool ideas to tuck away and try out! This card by Nance is so much fun. I adore the retro patterns and her color choices. I can't pass up a good diner with cool sodas when I am traveling. A great birthday card! Congrats, Nance! You are our Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Timko.

3 comments:

Nance said...

Oh wow, thank you for the Queen of Clean this week! I loved this sketch. And I too had many many faves in the gallery. Congrats to all the Princesses too!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Thank you, Amy, for choosing me as a Princes this week. Congrats to the others, and to Queen of Clean, Nance. Fabulous work xxx

Colien said...

Thanks, Narelle!
Congrats to all others too!
grtz Colien